Monday, November 1, 2010

Okay, So...

Hi people who are reading this blog, it's Sam. Okay, so Elly and I got late night! Yay! nope! I mean, late night is uber awesome and stuffs, I loves it dear to my heart. But I all so loves all my cc, and my compizzle can not withstand the awesomeness of both the cc, and late night. so I had to move, not delete, all my cc. I dont know what that will do to my games, or the legacy file. But dont fear, for Elly is awesome and smarter then me and has a plan. So this could save the legacy, or totaly screw it up. If her plan doesnt work, than we will start a new legacy. Also, if we can save it, then there will be a new chapter this weekend.  


Love and peace,

~SS~   




P.s. I found this pic when I was on google. the things people do to their kids these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment