Friday, November 12, 2010

I HAST GOOD-ish NEW FOR THEE!

Its not a new Chapter, (there will be one soon) but it some funny pics 



 
I'm not goin' to have nightmares *shutters*
Do yawl think I'm purty!?!

 ........
Poor child...
what are you doing to my drink? 
OMG! BUBBLES!!!
Angel: "Will you marry me?" 
Guy whos name I forget:"yes! I love you Angel!"
Angel:"I love you too!"
30 minutes later and....
 
YOUR DEAD TO ME!!! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!  

 Guy with blue-ish hair: IM WATCHIN YAWLS...

Crimson: THEY GONNA TAKE MY LUCKY CHARMS!

peace and love
~SS~

 P.s. the sims I used are:
Angel Benett, made by SardonicSam.
Crimson FuryRed, made by FuryRed 
a couple people from the late night EP whos names I can  not remeber, but thanks for letting me make fun of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment