Sunday, March 6, 2011

You Should Love Living

    Guys, a friend of ours went missing last week, and killed herself. She was found dead last weekend. I don't know why she took her life. I need you guys to know, Elly and I are really upset. So, please, please, PLEASE help your friends if they tell you if they're upset or sad. Even if they say they don't want anyone to know. Please, if they really need help, tell a parent or trusted adult. For me. For Elly. For our dearly deceased friend.
   Anyway, so we don't end the post on such a depressing note, go to this link to find our new story:

    http://www.thesims3.com/contentDetail.html?contentId=307338



Elly and I love you!!! Don't take your life, because someone DOES appreciate you. You guys are all amazing!



Love Ya, Hugs!
Elly246

And

Peace and Love
~SS~

No comments:

Post a Comment